Sunday, March 7, 2010

My ex is a fucking cunt

Ok. if your looking for sex, this is prolly not a post for you.

So some of you know i have a son, hes 1 year old and lives with his mother in Miami. we came to an agreement that she would have sole custody till he was 5 then i would have custody and she would have visitation if she wanted. So friday she serves me with papers. I dont see them till today cuz ive been lazy and shit. So now im supposed to fly my ass out to florida to get this shit settled. Not going to happen, i dont have any money. Luckily the judge is one of my college buddies parents so i might be able to work something out. Have to do a conference call tomorrow, which means my test in panorama city to see if im poz or neg is pushed to wendsday.

But the good news is i heard him talk on the phone with me today after me and the ex had an argument. I dont know what she is doing, but hopefully i end up with my son outta all this. I have no money and everything, but there is nothing better than having my own flesh and blood where i can take care of him.

No comments: