Saturday, May 8, 2010

what do you think is sexiest thing about a man? How about a chick?

everything with me comes down to personality (part of why get laid so fucking often). If a man looks like Zak Spears but talks like jack from will and grace... i loose my hardon. Same thing with chicks, they could have the most rockin bod ever but if they talk like zak spears im done. I like my men to be men and my women to be women. however i hate gossip and bitches that make catty fucking remarks.

But since im sure this question was about physically in guys i like them to be fairly built. I, unlike many, actually like a bit of a fratboy beer gut (aka not a chissled 6 pack) as long as the rest of them is good. Also the beer gut shows a bit of a propensity for not acting like a catty bitch.

In women its all about the T and A. A chick with nice tits and a decent ass who aint a bitch and who can eat a double double, i will put a ring on it faster than you can say STOP DESTROYING MUSIC BEYONCE.

For me actual fucking is a minor part of a hookup, i like hanging out for a bit, foreplay, fucking, then hanging then leaving. Which is why i dont do the random hook up scene very much. If i know what im getting into is a random quickie fuck i obviously work that system, but i prefer to meet people i will chill with.

Ask me anything

No comments: