Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Isolation breeds boys to breed

Hey Guys,

This is skippy. you might remember me i was briefly (fer one day) a writer on Life in the Raw. Well me and Mindtrip decided id go my own way, cuz its more fun that way.

So i live in Lancaster CA, a exurb of Los Angeles. I am a college boy who loves fuckin around at the college, and thats the tale ill tell ya about today.

I was sittin in the library doing my homework cuz im too cheap to buy my books, and this hot kid from my marketing class keeps eyein me. we get to talkin when i say i gotta take a piss (i actually did have to piss like a fucking racehorse). He follows me into the bathroom and checks out my piece while im pissin, so i decide im gonna fuck with him.

I start strokin my cock a bit to 'get out the last drops' and he licks his lips (bagged!)

I slowly walk backwards and into the stall, and he follows like an obediant puppy. I sit on the toilet and he stares at me while i jerk my now rock hard cock. I try to be quiet, but i think this boy likes to take orders, so i tell him to suck my cock. He drops to his knees like a rock and swallows my dick whole. Kids got a fucking talented mouth, tounge is everwhere, proper amount of suction and movment, fuckin primo head. Then i see his furry ass stickin outta his jeans.

Now this is a moment where i have to ask, "what would mindtrip do?" Is this kid gonna be a Breeding Jock or is he gonna be a Mark? Well, i went for it, i spit on my fingers and tried to find home. Anyone who has been in this position knows when the cockscuker is taller than you finding his hole aint the easiest. Lucky for me, i dont have to be tall for this fucker, he got the idea right away. He started to slobber on my knob, get it nice and wet.

Then the motherfucker jumped up and sat on my cock, freaked me out a bit cuz i aint small, and he just sank down like it was nothing. I could tell he was hurting, so i just let my cock sit in his hole for a bit while he got used to it... but when i felt his dick still rock hard, i decided i could prolly start to move. I fucked him gently for a while, rubbing under his shirt, playin whith his dick and balls, feelin my cock moving from his tight warm hole.

Then he took over, he decided to ride me with all he was worth, picking himself up and slaming down on my cock. He was def gonna milk a load outta me. I had to bite my shirt to keep from screamin it was feelin so good. After a few minutes i could feel my nuts burning. Then we heard the door open, i was too close so he was not gonna pull off, so i grabbed his head, put my hand over his mouth and dumped my load deep in his guts. We sat there letting my seed marinate in his hole while whoever was in there finished, up. AS soon as the door closed slutboy lifted himself off my cock. I could see his hole drippin with my seed as he pulled up his jeans and walked outta the stall....

I left the college drained with a big goofy grin on my face. Kids in my Buisness class tomorrow morning, lets see if he wants another shot of me

No comments: